We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Put the goat's cheese on the large grater. Put sour cream, eggs, sliced olives, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Grease the sheets one by one, forming two sets of 3 sheets each. Spread half of the composition obtained on a set of sheets, roll easily. The same is done with the rest. Place the rolls obtained in a yena tray lined with butter.
Mix the yogurt and sour cream with the eggs, season with salt and pepper, then pour over the pie sheets in the pan, covering everything.
Bake at 180 degrees for about 35-40 minutes, until nicely browned on top. Serve hot or cold. In both variants it is very good.
Grated Goat Cheese and Fig Salad
Until I arrived in Spain, the only goat cheese I ate was the classic one, made like a telemea by my grandmother. But here I discovered a wonderful cheese, a goat cheese like a roll, which I immediately fell in love with !!
To start, cut into a shape, the same size as goat cheese or a little larger, rolled from a slice of sandwich. Fry the bread, in the open oven or in the toaster, do not try to make it in a pan on the stove, it will taste burnt.
For the salad I used a ready-made mixture with the salad types listed above. You can use any kind of mixture you want, but it is essential to have arugula and red onion in the mixture. Cherry tomato can be replaced with cow's father tomato, which is more fleshy or raff tomato. In case you don't have it, use any kind of tomato you have, but make it stronger.
Cut the cleaned cucumbers into smaller cubes and together with the diced tomatoes, diced figs and salad put them in a bowl. Mix them with the salad dressing used, it can be a classic vinegar vinaigrette, oil, a little mustard, salt and pepper. I had a dressing made of chopped dill and left to soak a little in apple cider vinegar, emulsified with oil. of olives, powdered sugar and salt.
Meanwhile, heat the oven to maximum. Put the slices of bread in a tray and place the slices of goat cheese about 1.5 cm thick on top, sprinkle brown sugar or a little honey. Put in the oven as close to the fire as possible but. . do not close the oven door. You run the risk of your cheese melting, so we get the same effect as a professional kitchen salamander.
Leave for about 5 minutes or until the sugar / honey caramelizes. Carefully remove and place the slices on top of a pile of salad. You can put balsamic vinegar around the salad or sprinkle the salad with it before putting the cheese.
Gratinated goat cheese salad also has a disadvantage if you want to prepare it for a lunch with friends: it must be served individually and as soon as you place the cheese.
Snails with goat cheese and olives
Always on the road, service, nursery & # 8230 & # 8230; we need food that can be eaten easily, without being heated, without getting dirty (in some cases, I don't say who & # 8230). Pizza is always a handy option, easy to prepare, tasty and in the most diverse combinations.
The idea for these snails came to me after I prepared the snails with vanilla and raisins. They look good, don't go wrong with them, simple and pleasant ingredients: cheese, tomatoes, olives.
countertop (The recipe is the same as for milk bread, but I replaced the butter / margarine with olive oil: https://mybabyfood.ro/2019/12/17/paine-impletita-cu-lapte/):
- 550 gr flour type 650
- 7 gr BIO dry yeast
- 300 ml whole milk (vegetable for babies with aplv)
- 55 ml olive oil
- 350 gr goat cheese
- 150 gr salted green olives
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- 50 gr hydrated sunflower seeds (ground in the case of small children)
How I proceeded:
- I mixed the warm milk with the oil and let the yeast activate for a few minutes - it starts to make small "bubbles" on the surface
- after activation, I added flour and kneaded until I obtained a homogeneous and non-sticky dough that I covered with a towel and left to rise until it doubles in volume.
- after leavening, I spread the dough into a rectangle (40 & # 21530 cm), I spread the cheese on top, sliced olives, chopped tomatoes and seeds
- I rolled the dough out of me and sealed it by greasing the end with a little water
- with a sharp knife, I sliced the roll into 2-3 cm slices, placed them in the tray and left them to rise again 20-30 & # 8242
- I baked the snails in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30-35 & # 8242, until they turn golden
You can replace the cheese with another cheese and use dried tomatoes instead of olives.
The pie with onion and cheese, as difficult as it may seem at first, is so appetizing. Put the ingredients for the pie dough in a bowl and mix them, then knead by hand until you get an elastic dough. We put it "raised" for 30 minutes.
We start the composition for the pie: cut the leeks, the sliced carrot, the diced pepper and the broccoli is boiled for 3 minutes and then drained. Heat the vegetables in butter and after they have cooled, add salt, pepper, sliced olives. Mix everything with sour cream.
Spread 3/4 of the dough in a sheet and line with it the inside of a round tray greased with oil and lined with flour. Put the grated cheese on top and then the previously prepared vegetables. Cover with another thin sheet and prick the dough before putting the pie in the oven. Bake for 40-50 minutes.
100 g unsalted digestive biscuits (or any other unsalted biscuits), 50 g breadcrumbs, 50 g grated Parmesan, 50 g butter, 500 grams of fresh goat cheese, 3 eggs, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 4 tablespoons lemon juice, salt, pepper, 20 mint leaves, 300 grams of tomatoes, half a cucumber, 4 tablespoons olive oil
Mix the biscuits, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and butter until you get a coarser paste. Grease a tart pan (I used a frying pan) with butter and pour the biscuit mixture, press with your fingers and leave in the fridge until the cream cheese is prepared.
Mix the cheese with the eggs, one by one, mixing well after each until smooth. Add 10 finely chopped mint leaves, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Pour over the dough, then bake the tart for 45 minutes, over medium heat. Remove the tart from the oven, leave to cool. Tomatoes and cucumbers are cut into cubes, add 2 tablespoons oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 10 finely chopped mint leaves, salt and pepper. Put the mixture in a strainer, over a bowl and leave for an hour in the refrigerator. Just before serving, decorate with the tomato mixture.
Mini tarts can be prepared in the same way.
Try this video recipe too
Pizza With Goat Cheese, Zucchini And Olives
1. For the pizza dough, put flour, salt and yeast in a bowl. Make a hole in the center, add 180 ml of warm water and olive oil and mix in a smooth dough, adding the rest of the water if the mixture looks a little dry. Spread the dough on a surface sprinkled with flour and knead for 5 minutes. Put in a clean bowl, cover with plastic wrap and leave in a warm place to grow for 1 hour or until it doubles in size.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Peel an onion and slice finely. Put in a small pan and mix with 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil, a little salt and pepper. Cook for 20 minutes until soft and brown. Increase the oven temperature to 250 degrees.
3. For the pesto, put the basil, pine nuts, garlic and olive oil in a chopper, then mix until a thick paste is formed. Put in a bowl, add 25g of parmesan, then season to taste.
4. Place the dough on a work surface sprinkled with flour, then knead until smooth. Divide the dough into two halves and spread each of them in oval sheets measuring 20cm x 30cm. Set aside for 10 minutes, then carefully transfer to 2 greased trays. Bake for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the goat cheese with the garlic, half the Parmesan cheese, the extra-virgin olive oil and enough milk to make a thick but spreadable paste. Season to taste.
5. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into strips. Put in a bowl, mix with the rest of the olive oil, chopped oregano and pepper. Do not add salt until before cooking, otherwise they will wither.
6. Remove the dough from the oven and place, from place to place, the goat cheese, at a distance of 2.5 cm from the edge. Add pesto from place to place. Then add the onion and zucchini strips. Cut Roquefort cheese into thin slices and add among the ingredients, then spread the olives and the rest of the parmesan.
7. Leave in the oven for 12-15 minutes until the crust is crispy and golden. Remove, cut into thick slices and serve.
Ingredient Pie With Cheese And Spinach
- 450 grams of flour
- 3 or
- 150 ml. of yogurt, beaten with a fork until it becomes fluid
- 150 ml. of mineral water
- 10 grams of yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 80 ml. + 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 bunches of green onions
- 1/2 dill connection
- 1 clove of garlic
- 500 grams of spinach
- 500 grams of fresh cow's cheese, well drained whey or a mixture of cow's cheese with telemea
- seeds of your choice for sprinkling on top (I used blackcurrant, you can use poppy seeds, cumin, sesame, etc.), pepper
- vegetable oil (sunflower oil) for sprinkling the dough and greasing the work surface
Cheesecake With Spinach And Spinach
1. In a bowl or cup, rub the yeast with the sugar until liquefied.
2. 1 egg is separated, the yolk is kept aside, and the egg white is beaten with a fork with yogurt, mineral water and 80 ml. of olive oil. Add the activated yeast and mix well.
3. Mix the flour with 1 teaspoon of salt then add the liquid mixture gradually and knead until you get a homogeneous and smooth dough, not sticky at all. Depending on the quality of the flour, you may need 1-2 tablespoons of extra mineral water (if the dough is too hard) or, conversely, 1-2 tablespoons of extra flour (if the dough is too thick).
4. The well-kneaded dough is divided into 4 equal pieces, which are given a round shape, greased with oil, wrapped in cling film and left to rest at kitchen temperature for about 30 minutes.
5. The spinach used for the pie filling is carefully washed in plenty of water so that the sand on the leaves falls to the bottom. Prepare a bowl of very cold water, possibly with the addition of ice cubes.
6. A large pot (5-6 liters) fill with water halfway, add salt and bring to a boil. Add the clean spinach leaves and press with a whisk in boiling water (if the volume is too high from the beginning, add the spinach in two or three batches).
7. As soon as the spinach softens (in 1-2 minutes) remove it with a large foamer from boiling water and pass it in the bowl with ice-cold water, to stop the spinach cooking and to keep a beautiful green of the leaves. The cooled spinach flows in a strainer, pressing it very well.
8. Cut the green onion into rounds of about 1 cm., Crush the garlic and fry in 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan until soft. After the onion has softened, add the spinach well drained and finely chopped with a knife and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
9. After the spinach composition cools, mix in a bowl with cheese, chopped dill, 2 whole eggs, salt and pepper to taste (be careful, if you use telemea you will not need salt in the pie filling).
10. Turn on the oven and set it at 190 degrees Celsius.
Rolling out the dough and shaping the pie
11. One by one, take a piece of dough and spread it on the work surface well greased with oil in a sheet as thin as possible, with your palm or with a rolling pin (picture 1 in the assembly). Sprinkle well with oil and roll wide along (wrap lengthwise in 4 & # 8211 picture 3). The 4 & # 8222packages & # 8221 obtained are placed in a tray greased with oil and covered with food foil (picture 4). Let it rest for 15 minutes. After this time, the & # 8222packages & # 8221 are opened one by one. Spread the dough sheet until it becomes almost transparent (picture 5 of the assembly). Sprinkle the dough sheet with oil and sprinkle 1/4 of the cheese and spinach filling on top.
12. Roll the dough sheet with the filling inside and twist it into a snail shape. The formed snail is placed in the middle of a tray covered with baking paper. One by one, repeat the operation of stretching, spraying with oil and sprinkling with the filling with each of the 3 remaining sheets. These 3 sheets, each filled, will roll next to the "snail" in the tray, obtaining a pie like a large spiral.
13. Spread the pie on top with the preserved yolk, beaten with a fork with 1 tablespoon of cold water, then sprinkle (or not) with seeds.
14. Bake the cheese and spinach pie in the preheated oven at 190 degrees for about 1/2 hour. If the pie shows signs of browning too hard on the surface before baking time, cover with a damp sheet of baking paper, reduce the heat to 180 degrees and continue baking.
15. Bake the cheese and spinach pie to cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting. It is consumed warm or completely cold.
With a glass of ayran or simply whipped milk, this cheese and spinach pie is a real treat. Good appetite!
& # 8211 Baking slices of bread
The baguette is cut into slices, which are greased on both sides with olive oil, then put in the oven (180 degrees Celsius for 5-7 minutes on each side).
The baked slices of bread are placed on a plate and then with a teaspoon you put on each slice of bread a part of the goat cheese cream mixture, and on top put the olive slices with oregano.
Taste the cream cheese and olives, given that both the cars and the goat cheese are quite salty, you may not need to add salt to the bruschettas, if you still prefer the salty taste then add a little salt to the cream cheese.
Homemade pie with pickles
Homemade pie with pickles from: flour, baking powder, butter, milk, water, salt, cottage cheese, pickles, red onions, peppers, olives, donut.
for the dough:
- 250 g flour
- 1 baking powder
- 300 g butter
- 100 ml of milk
- 100 ml water
for the filling:
- 150 g cas ras
- 4 pickled cucumbers
- 1 finely chopped red onion
- 1 small green pepper cut into small pieces
- 8 stuffed olives
- gogosar taiat marunt
Method of preparation:
In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and butter. Mix the milk with water and a little salt and add them over the flour. Knead a soft dough. Turn the dough over on a floured plate and spread it out in a 1 cm thick rectangle.
Prepare the filling: Mix all the ingredients and spread the composition on the dough. Roll out the dough and place it in a greased pan, giving it the shape of a horseshoe that you grow every 2 centimeters. Sprinkle over the grated cheese and bake the pie for 30-40 minutes. Serve the pie hot.
Tuna and Olive Pie
Put flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and butter in a blender or food processor. Press 10 times for 2 seconds. Add cold water and continue until it barely comes together.
Transfer to a surface and press with the palm of your hand very lightly, 1-2 minutes until you gather the dough and form into a ball (do not add flour). Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle a little flour on the surface and spread the dough so that it fits in a heat-resistant dish and on the top edges + 3-4 cm more than the height of the bowl (it should not have a diameter greater than 30 l and 23 l). Arrange the dough in the bowl then preheat the oven to 190 c (gas 5).
Meanwhile, prepare the filling. In a bowl beat eggs and add sour cream, pepper (about 1 teaspoon), tabasco, oregano and a pinch of salt (depending on how salty the olives are).
Arrange the tuna pieces over the dough, pour the egg and sour cream over it and then spread the olive pieces. Bring the edges of the dough and fold in, then grease them with beaten egg. Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce to 180 c (gas 4) and leave for another 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool at least to room temperature.
* I had a little egg left in the bowl and with a brush I spread it on top.
Serve plain or with salad.