We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A delicious chicken, perfect for a family dinner.
- 1 large chicken
- 6 red potatoes
- a small head of garlic
- 90 g butter
- a lemon and a half
- salt pepper
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken with baked potatoes:
- The chicken is washed, cleaned, salted, then placed in a heat-resistant dish.
- Wash the potatoes, peel them, cut them into suitable pieces and mix with salt, pepper, rosemary and the juice of half a lemon.
- In a pan, melt the butter together with the crushed garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Grease the chicken, on one side and on the other, with melted butter, then sprinkle with dried rosemary. Put the rest of the butter next to the chicken and add a cup of water.
- Cut the lemon into 4 and put it inside the chicken.
- Put the chicken in the oven for 30 minutes, then remove and add the potatoes.
- From time to time, sprinkle the chicken with the juice that is in the pan.
- Leave in the oven for an hour, an hour or so.